SPN320 Advanced Spanish Conversation
Lead Faculty: Dr. Luis Acebal
Course DescriptionFocus on intensive oral practice obtained through the use of video programs, class discussions, and other interactive activities. Students will put into practice key elements of communication in standard spoken Spanish, with some focus on dialectal variations.
- Deliver classroom presentation in Spanish.
- Speak comfortably in a Spanish language setting.
- Demonstrate appropriate Advanced level of linguistic and grammatical accuracy and social correctness.
- Recognize the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.
- Demonstrate a sense of cultural awareness and sensibility.