SPN301 Advanced Spanish II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Luis Acebal
Course DescriptionA sequel to Advanced Spanish I. It continues to develop student skills in idiomatic and conversational forms of speech, and proficiency in moderately complex written structures. Studies and grammar review supplemented with readings, media and computer based materials.
- Deliver classroom presentation in Spanish
- Speak and interact comfortably in a Spanish language setting
- Demonstrate the appropriate level of linguistic and grammatical accuracy and social correctness
- Recognize the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.
- Demonstrate a sense of cultural awareness and sensibility.