SPN300A Advanced Spanish I Lab
Lead Faculty: Dr. Luis Acebal
Advanced online laboratory that interacts in a speaking and listening mode to a programmed sequence of language units. This course continues to develop student language and cultural awareness skills. These are parallel to the corresponding materials covered in SPN 300, Advanced Spanish I.
- Apply grammar rules speaking Spanish.
- Learn the use of grammatical structures such as the present indicative and present progressive tenses in Spanish.
- Communicate orally in everyday situations.
- Write and read sentences describing presented material.
- Apply new vocabulary in context.
- Students will have a deeper understanding of the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.