SPN100 Beginning Spanish I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Luis Acebal
Introduction to Spanish and to the culture of its speakers. Facilitation of the application of the language in both oral and written modes. Activities include chat live discussions, links to cultural sites, and exposure to daily life situations through assignments corresponding to each unit.
- Apply grammar rules speaking Spanish.
- Learn the use of grammatical structures such as tenses in Spanish.
- Communicate orally in everyday situations.
- Write and read sentences describing presented material.
- Apply new vocabulary in context.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.