COM625 Campaign & Program Management
Lead Faculty: Dr. Sara Kelly
Provides learners with knowledge to manage communication campaigns by covering theories and processes of campaign development and implementation. Covers best practices project management techniques, communication audits, budgets, and resource allocation. Offers hands-on experience creating, writing, and presenting communication campaign implementation plans.
- Analyze theories of diffusion of innovation.
- Identify and analyze the processes involved in developing, producing, and distributing communications campaign messages.
- Prepare budgets for communication plans.
- Prepare the resource allocation plans needed to implement communication plans, including personnel, facilities, and technologies.
- Manage implementation of communication plans, using best management practices.
- Create information flows and reporting mechanisms to support campaign implementation.