COM499 Communication Program Capstone
Lead Faculty: Dr. Joan-Marie Van Tassel
Students assemble and create materials necessary to produce an ePortfolio that demonstrates their research, analysis, strategic thinking, content production, and campaign evaluation skills. The ePortfolio demonstrates the student's experience and capabilities. It will be an asset in the job search and in career advancement.
- Create and manage a design plan for the final portfolio project.
- Apply graphic design skills to produce a professional-looking e-portfolio.
- Use research skills to create content for a target audience.
- Produce multimedia content for the e-portfolio.
- Apply best practices to creating a Web-based e-portfolio.
- Produce a Web-based e-portfolio that meets the student's professional and educational needs.