COM499 Communication Program Capstone
Lead Faculty: Dr. Joan-Marie Van Tassel
Students assemble and create materials necessary to produce an ePortfolio that demonstrates their research, analysis, strategic thinking, content production and campaign evaluation skills. The digital, web-based ePortfolio will demonstrate the student's experience and capabilities. The ePortfolio will be an asset in the search for post-graduation positions.
- Create and manage a design plan for the final portfolio project.
- Apply graphic design skills to produce a professional-looking e-portfolio.
- Use research skills to create content for a target audience.
- Produce multimedia content for the e-portfolio.
- Apply best practices to e-portfolio hosted on the Web.
- Produce a Web-based e-portfolio that meets the student’s professional and educational needs.