COM443 Interactive & Mobile Campaigns
Apply and integrate new tools and techniques to design, create, and implement interactive communication programs and campaigns. Focuses on delivery through Social Media, location-based messaging, and personal mobile devices. Offers hands-on experience producing multimedia and mobile content.
- Apply best practices and design in digital interactive and mobile campaigns.
- Identify and specify stakeholders, audiences, user communities, and range of personal digital devices targeted.
- Create strategies for digital interactive communication campaigns to reach stakeholders, target audience, and specific digital devices.
- Create interactive mobile campaign plan for PR or integrated marketing.
- Analyze and identify apps to be used in the campaign.
- Devise media mix plan to fulfill digital interactive campaign objectives.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts with graphics, headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, body copy, and QR squares.
- Design presentation to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.