COM431A Interactive Campaigns
Course DescriptionLearners apply new tools and techniques to design, create, and implement interactive communication programs and campaigns. Offers hands-on experience producing multimedia content.
- Develop interactive communication campaign content based on campaign plans.
- Design campaign content, including copy, graphics, audio, animation, and video.
- Conduct formative evaluation research of content.
- Create press releases, blogs or wiki sites, as well as social networking accounts and pages, as needed.
- Create interactive objects, including viral podcasts, videocasts, polls, and viral videos, as needed.
- Design presentations to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.