COM411A Advertising Campaigns
Lead Faculty: Mr. Louis E. Rumpf
Students create and present a complete advertising campaign, and produce materials for multiple media platforms, including print, broadcast, and digital. Provides hands-on experience presenting a creative plan to a potential client.
- Create concepts for a brand based on multiple approaches.
- Apply uses of ad elements, including headlines, preheadline, subheadlines and body copy.
- Apply the 'creative tree,' including stemming features and benefits to all forms of headlines and taglines.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts, and placing headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, and body copy.
- Integrate best practices for developing print advertising, out-of-home advertising, and direct advertising/marketing into creative projects.
- Produce concepts, design, and copy for billboard advertisement and full graphic email.
- Apply best practices to create radio advertising scripts and television advertising storyboards.