COM230 Social Media Studies
Course DescriptionFacebook, Twitter, social networks and other Web 2.0 applications now account for the majority of time people spend on the Internet. Blogs, videoblogs, podcasts, online video, wikis, social recommendation sites, geotagging, virtual reality and mobile environments, and live collaboration are just some of the newest and most powerful topics students will learn and use.
- Identify social media services and applications.
- Write messages for social media sites.
- Build and conduct relationships on social media sites.
- Create and manage online identities
- Collect and analyze academic research on social media.