COM190 Business Communication
Examination of the professional work environment and the ways employees communicate. Introduction to theories of business communication in different contexts, including interviewing, workplace relationships, and professional presentations.
- Prepare a presentation appropriate for a professional audience.
- Deliver a presentation appropriate for a professional audience.
- Describe appropriate behavior in a variety of contexts in the corporate environment.
- Describe various theories of business communication.
- Demonstrate how to adapt their communication style to the appropriate setting.