COM190 Business Communication
Course DescriptionExamination of the professional work environment and the ways employees communicate. Introduction to theories of business communication in different contexts, including interviewing, workplace relationships, and professional presentations.
- Prepare a presentation appropriate for a professional audience.
- Deliver a presentation appropriate for a professional audience.
- Describe appropriate behavior in a variety of contexts in the corporate environment.
- Describe various theories of business communication.
- Demonstrate how to adapt their communication style to the appropriate setting.