COM150 Small Group Communication
Lead Faculty: Laine Goldman
Introduction to the dynamics of working in a small group setting. The focus will be on leadership styles, roles, conflict management and goal setting.
- Describe the different types of leaders in the small group setting.
- Demonstrate effective role-playing in a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently in order to support a group outcome.
- Articulate different approaches to conflict resolution within a group.
- Explain different contexts for effective group communication.