COM101 Intro. to Oral Communication
Introduction to fundamentals of oral communication. Focus on theories of the communication process. Emphasis on listening, non-verbal communication and audience analysis, in different contexts.
- Describe essential aspects of the communication process.
- Explain the importance that oral communication has on society and self.
- Describe how listening is crucial to successful communication.
- Describe the different forms of oral communication.
- Explain how ethics plays an important role in communication.
- Define "non-verbal" communication.