Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Online Information Center in Downey provides you with the opportunity to experience online courses through an interactive self-guided tour or by viewing an actual online class. Advisors are on-site to discuss your educational goals, financial aid options and get you started on the right online degree or certificate program for you.
Attend an information session to learn about the Registered Nursing to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program at National University.
- Speak with an admissions advisor about the RN to BSN program
- Earn your BSN in two years or less
- State board & professionally accredited Nursing Department
- Graduates qualify for Public Health Nurse certification
- Bring in your transcripts for program pre-evaluation
- Financial aid available
RN to BSN Information Session Dates:
March 11th at 6PM
March 25th at 6PM
Downey Online Information Center Video