Mobile Marketing Workshop for Entrepreneurs
- Mobile Marketing Workshop for Entrepreneurs
- Apr 4
- April 4, 2014
- 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Spectrum Business Park Campus
9388 Lightwave Avenue
According to the Wall Street Journal, the world now has more cell phone accounts than people. Listen to author of Mobile Marketing for Dummies, National University instructor Michael Becker, as he demonstrates how mobile marketing can accelerate your business growth at this half-day event.
Network with corporate, nonprofit and small business owners and learn about;
* Current shifts in consumer demographics and mobile behaviors
* Mobile's role within the marketing mix throughout the customer's journey
* Responsible marketing via analytics, data privacy, and industry regulations
*The mobile landscape, industry structure, and the value chain.
This event is $50 per person, and $40 for students and alumni, and includes a continental breakfast and a light lunch. For more information, contact Tess De la Garma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored By: Bank of America