Mobile Marketing Workshop for Entrepreneurship
- Mobile Marketing Workshop for Entrepreneurship
- Apr 4
- April 4, 2014
- 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Spectrum Business Park Campus
9388 Lightwave Avenue
By 2014, the world will have more cell phone accounts than people, according to The Wall Street Journal. Listen to author of Mobile Marketing for Dummies and National University instructor Michael Becker present on how mobile marketing can accelerate your business growth.
At this half-day event on Friday, April 4, network with corporate, nonprofit, and small business owners and learn about:
- Current shifts in consumer demographics and mobile behaviors
- Mobile’s role within the marketing mix throughout the customer’s journey
- Responsible marketing via analytics, data privacy, and industry regulations
- The mobile landscape, industry structure, and the value chain
Revolutionize Your Business Today.
COST: $50 per person, $40 for students & alumni (includes: continental breakfast & light lunch).
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.563.7282