Transfer Information

Refreshingly transfer-friendly, new courses begin each month, so you can enroll at any time. Our articulation agreements with more than 110 community colleges makes it easier than ever to transfer your credits.

Articulation agreements with these colleges and universities identify which courses National University will accept for transfer and may not include all transferable courses. All transferable coursework must have a minimum letter grade of "C" and is subject to restrictions including residency and degree requirements.

National University will accept the following General Education certifications when certified with a conferred Associates degree: CSU General Education Breadth and Inter-segmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC). All IGETC requirements must be completed and certified along with a conferred Associates degree prior to transfer. We do not accept partial certifications for General Education.

For further information contact us by phone at (800) NAT-UNIV, or via e-mail at

To verify if previous college credit is eligible for transfer, select your college or university from the drop-down menu: