Using the library to support your studies
How can I use the library to support my studies?
The National University Library System (NULS) supports the educational and research activities of the students, faculty, and staff of the National University System. Many services the Library offers are available online. You can also sign up for a consultation before you begin a research paper or a group study room if you are in San Diego.
Other services available through the library include:
- Access to more than 280,000 volumes
- Online access to more than 76,145 eBooks (the third largest collection in the US)
- Electronic databases (74 databases, more than 18,000 full text journals) for online users
- Interlibrary loan of books from other libraries
- Have books sent to your home or campus with Books Direct
- Receive journal articles by fax or email through Journal Direct
- View over 6,000 videos and DVDs