U.S. Army Transfer Information

Transfer to Triumph.

Some of your prior education, military training and experience may be applied toward a degree at National University. This includes coursework from other accredited institutions, professional or technical certifications, and military training and experience.

National is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), so students can easily transfer their courses for credit as changes in their geographical location demand. The SOC network program also allows active-duty personnel the opportunity to earn an undergraduate degree from National University even if they are transferred before the completion of their required coursework.

Additional information on SOCAD rules can be found at on the SOC website.

Call (858) 541-7970 to speak to a National University Veteran's Affair representative, or contact the department via email at veteransaffairs@nu.edu today.