International Admissions and Student Services
National University has a network of distinguished alumni from more than 82 countries around the world. Students gain a quality education and are offered the necessary skills to stand out among their peers. For 2010-2011 the Institute of International Education ranked National University #18 on the International Students by Institutional Type: Top 40 Master’s Institutions.
National University’s offices of International Admissions and Student Services provide students with the necessary support to succeed, including:
- Assistance with the completion of the International Admissions Application process
- Student advisement on various academic degree programs and English proficiency requirements
- Preparation of student files for evaluation of foreign transcripts
- Monitoring of students’ attendance and progress throughout the duration of their academic programs
- Assistance with the graduation process